Couple's Bunko 2010

So I had a blast hosting bunko this month. I scrap booked cd covers and party favors, I had fun making all the food and I could not have pulled it off without Bri, my dear friend. The prizes were fun. I did 3 top prizes for the winners. They each got popcorn bowls with all the goodies inside and gift certificates to the movies. The grand prize got the same thing but a gift certificate to Pizza/Pasta Factory instead and in theirs I put some goblets, sparking cider, love coupons, boxes of chocolate and a love cd....

My favorite part was making Creme Brule. My mom had all the little cups and the fire torch w/ the propane tank. I had dipped chocolate strawberries just for the occasion. It was a lot of work but it turned out to be a great evening for all away from kids!


1 comment:

  1. I just looked at the whole slide show and I am so bummed that we missed it! I'm ticked that I was too sick to come! Wendi you outdid yourself! It looked amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete